Well, it's been awhile since I've been here. We've been at our 1st home for a year as of today. We've been taking our time making it ours. But I know it'll look great once we are done. We love it here. It's quiet and peaceful. The Lord has surely blessed us!! The boys are still adjusting to the area and school. They have done alot better than I had expected. John is almost done with the Navy. He is going to be retiring in August of "09. He is counting down the days..LOL...
Anyway, Blog at ya later....
Da Boyz
Christian @ age 3
Johnny @ age 8

3 comments:
I love the pictures. They are getting so big. Josh towers over you. I can not believe Josh towers over you. I would love to see pictures of the house.
I love the new background!
Yes, Josh is a tower..LOL..I can still take him..LOL...I've posted a pic of the house...Next time you come up we'll have to have you over for lunch or dinner...
Post a Comment